Introducing OCULASH®, Non-Prescription Cosmeceutical
The 1st Step to Longer, Thicker, Healthier Lashes and Brows
- For use as the initial step to healthier lashes and brows — prior to LATISSE® (Allergan). OcuLash is drug-free; it does not contain bimatoprost, the active ingredient in LATISSE and will not darken eyelids or change iris pigmentation.
- Vitamin, botanical and lash enhancing ingredients help strengthen, protect and revitalize eyelashes in 2 -4 weeks.
- Featuring PeptiPlex™, advanced peptide complex, not one but two science-based peptides support the natural, renewal cycle of lashes so they look lush, healthy and rejuvenated.
- Defends against damage by hydrating; minimizes breakage.
- Helps lashes recover from environmental, chemical and physical damage and return to a healthy state.
- Appropriate for upper lashes, lower lashes and sparse or thinning brows.
- Drug-free; does not contain bimatoprost, the active ingredient in LATISSE®. Will not darken eyelids or change iris pigmentation.
- No parabens, fragrances, colorants, or petroleum products. No known allergens: gentle for sensitive eyes.
- Developed in conjunction with Optometrists, Ophthalmologists, Dermatologists, and Skincare Professionals.
Special Courtesy Price
OcuLash® 0.25 fl. oz. tube (3 months’ supply)
Regular Retail Price $48.95/tube + $6 S & H
Courtesy Pricing: $24.00/tube + $6 S & H
Note: Good for new customers only; limit one tube purchase per person, household, or credit card and only while supplies last
Prefer not to Order Online?
1-888-325-2395 & Speak with Customer Service
Download, fill out & email completed form to: email@example.com
Download, fill out & fax completed form to: 734-661-0347
Download, fill out & mail completed form with check/money order payment to:
OCULASH Courtesy Price Offer
167 Lamp & Lantern Village, #300
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Note: All information on this website is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for a specific medical condition. Please consult your physician if you have questions or concerns regarding your health.
Want More Information?
For a complete listing of OcuLash Ingredients
or to find out more about OcuLash and how to become a distributor
please view out Flipbook.